Knox’s Daughter: Elsa or Fancy Joe Dirt?
This Week’s Ask: Review us on iTunes.
2015 Pop Culture Predictions
- The Academy Award for Best Picture will go to Boyhood.
- We will hear “Academy Award Nominee Jennifer Aniston.”
- Kim and Kanye will have a baby boy and name it “Wild.”
- True Detective Season 2 will be a flop.
- Michael Jackson will release another album.
- Frozen is not going away.
- Kate and William will have a baby girl. (listen for three possible names.)
- The end of Mad Men will be Don Draper having had a dream.
- Star Wars will be the best thing ever.
- The Academy Award for Best Picture will go to Birdman.
- Jay-Z and Beyonce will divorce.
- True crime will be everywhere.
- George and Amal Clooney will be rocked by infidelity.
- Stephen Colbert will fail at late night.
- Smart watches will flop.
- Knox will waver on whether he should have a blog four times.
- Michael Fassbender and Tom Hardy will fight to the death in pop culture and Tom will win.
- There will be Chris Pratt fatigue.
Best and Worst Celebrity Collaborations
- Paula Abdul and MC Skat Kat Opposites Attract
- Aerosmith and Run DMC Walk This Way
- Carlos Santana and Rob Thomas Smooth
- Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men One Sweet Day
- Elton John and Eminem Stan
- Sheryl Crow and Kid Rock Picture
- Jay Z and Linkin Park Numb/Encore
- LL Cool J and Brad Paisley Accidental Racist
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis Cruisin‘
- Nelly and Tim McGraw Over and Over
Collaborations We Want to See
- Lil’ Kim and Nicki Minaj
- Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran
- Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Kevin Hart
- Chris Hemsworth and Rachel McAdams
- Daniel Day Lewis and Joaquin Phoenix
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Christian Bale
- Jennifer Lawrence and Joseph Gordon Levitt
The Bachelor Minute
- Jamie: Lea Michele’s Instagram
- Knox: Katy Perry Telling People She Will Throw Shade at Taylor Swift
- Jamie: Locke
- Knox: The One I Love
Don’t forget to review us on iTunes.