In our sixth Popcast Interview, we welcome Laura Tremaine, Hollywood Housewife.
Originally from a small town in Oklahoma, Laura fled God’s country for the heathen hills of Los Angeles after college and spent her 20’s working in reality television. Now married to a successful director/producer, Laura is a writer and mom to two littles.
She’s also a cohost on the chart-topping podcast, Sorta Awesome.
Most importantly, she doesn’t find Ryan Gosling attractive.
Topics We Discussed:
- Sorta Awesome Episode 47: Behind the Scenes of The Entertainment Industry
- The New Yorker’s Digital Dirt
- New York Post’s How Social Media Has Created a New Breed Paparazzi
- The People v. OJ Simpson: American Crime Story
- Vulture’s Fact Checking The People v. OJ Simpson Episodes
- ABC’s The Bachelor
- Headspace app
- Sorta Awesome Episode 26: The Truth About Anxiety
- Diet Dr. Pepper’s Lil’ Sweet
- Girls on HBO
- Lena Dunham’s Not That Kind of Girl
- Crime Writers On… podcast
- Chris Pratt
- Breaking Bad
- Real Housewives of New York
- Laura’s Story: My Move to LA
- Laura’s Story: A Love Story
- Check out Laura’s blog Hollywood Housewife
- Laura documents her life in LA and her host of other passions on Instagram, twitter, and Facebook.
- Sign up for Laura’s Secret Posts Newsletter
Subscribe to The Popcast Weekly newsletter: http://www.knoxandjamie.com/newsletter