Welcome to the first episode of season 3 of The Bible Binge.
We asked the questions:
- What if there was a podcast that used pop culture literacy to enhance your biblical literacy?
- What if you could listen to a recap of the Bible like a recap of your favorite TV show?
We’re kicking off Season 3 which will focus on David. Each episode will be a deep dive into the life and times of that harp-playing, giant-slaying, watcher of sun-bathers, and man after God’s heart. In this premiere episode, we set the stage for the youngest son of a farmer to be anointed king.
Our resident Bible scholar Erin Moon offers a gentle rebuke at the end of every episode. Erin is a Bible study editor and COO of The Popcast Media Group from Birmingham. Find her on Instagram.
- Belay: Belay provides opportunities for talented, proven professionals to work from anywhere. Visit belaysolutions.com/biblebinge to apply to be an executive assistant or bookkeeper.
- Fab Fit Fun: A seasonal box with full-size beauty, fitness, and lifestyle products. Check out www.fabfitfun.com and use the code “BIBLE” so you can save $10 off your first box.
- Bravely Tees: A family business based in Colorado helping you dress your little ones in unique designs with faith-inspired messages. To get your own Bravely Tee, visit bravelytees.com and use the code BIBLEBINGE for 10% off your order.
Check out our other podcast: The Popcast with Knox and Jamie. It’s a weekly show about pop culture where we educate on the things that entertain, but don’t matter. Here is our suggested Popcast starter playlist.
Subscribe to our Weekly newsletter: http://www.knoxandjamie.com/newsletter