Welcome to the second episode of season 3 of The Bible Binge.
We asked the questions:
- What if there was a podcast that used pop culture literacy to enhance your biblical literacy?
- What if you could listen to a recap of the Bible like a recap of your favorite TV show?
We’re continuing Season 3 which focuses on David. In this episode, we discuss a few of his children including Amnon, Tamar, and Absalom. One of them gets assaulted by a brother and that brother gets killed by another brother and that other brother tries to kill their Dad. Parenting is hard.
Our resident Bible scholar Erin Moon offers a gentle rebuke at the end of every episode. Erin is a Bible study editor and COO of The Popcast Media Group from Birmingham. Find her on Instagram.
- Belay: Belay provides opportunities for talented, proven professionals to work from anywhere. Visit belaysolutions.com/biblebinge to apply to be an executive assistant or bookkeeper.
- Bravely Tees: A family business based in Colorado helping you dress your little ones in unique designs with faith-inspired messages. To get your own Bravely Tee, visit bravelytees.com and use the code BIBLEBINGE for 10% off your order.
- The Seven Deadly Friendships by Mary DeMuth, a new book about how to heal when painful relationships eat away at your joy. For more information or to order the book, visit www.7deadlyfriendships.com.
Check out our other podcast: The Popcast with Knox and Jamie. It’s a weekly show about pop culture where we educate on the things that entertain, but don’t matter. Here is our suggested Popcast starter playlist.
Subscribe to our Weekly newsletter: http://www.knoxandjamie.com/newsletter