In this episode, we cover the latest pop culture news in our monthly The More You Know segment. This week, we talk about the current state of Bachelor Nation, announcements in the Star Wars Universe, and new streaming and On Demand content for you to binge. Plus, we honor teachers with our very own fantasy draft of teachers in pop culture. Oh, and Erin has a mic.
- Check out the We Got You Club spreadsheet to post a need OR fill a need!
- Become a BFOT to get more The More You Know episodes
- Urban Dictionary: Butthole Eyes
- All Things Recapped by Knox McCoy
- Dr. Anthony Fauci
- All Things Reconsidered by Knox McCoy
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to this week’s Ask-Us-Anything segment. Become a partner.
- ThirdLove: Go to thirdlove.com/pop now to find your perfect-fitting bra and get 15% off your first purchase.
- bioClarity: Get 15% off EVERYTHING on bioclarity.com when you use code POP at checkout.
- Away: Start your risk-free, 100 day trial and shop the entire Away lineup of travel essentials, including their best-selling suitcases, at awaytravel.com/thepopcast.
- ZipRecruiter: To try ZipRecruiter FOR FREE, go to ziprecruiter.com/popcast.
Subscribe to our newsletter