In this episode, we’ve got a lot happening. But first, we don’t want you to do anything this week. We just want to say thanks to the people who are supporting us on Patreon. It’s so cool and we’re so thrilled about it and we have so much planned for you.
- What got us on the topic of dead celebrities who weren’t dead? The untimely death of Bobbi Kristina
- The “Paul is Dead” Conspiracy Theory
- How Jamie received the news of Macaulay Culkin’s mistaken death.
- Also, did you know Macaulay Culkin is in a band? Knox did not.
- Knox’s favorite celebrity non-death? Reba McIntyre.
- Jamie’s favorite part of prepping for this episode: premature obituaries
- They talk about the reasons behind the existence of celebrity deaths.
- The Mount Rushmore of celebrities people claim are still alive.
We play “Dead or Alive?” with…
- Fidel Castro
- Cesar Milan The Dog Whisperer
- Dick Van Dyke
- Marc Summers
- Redd Fox
- Jim Nabors
- The duo known as Kriss Kross
- Angela Lansbury
- Bea Arthur
- Jesus of Nazareth
Then we switch to discussing social media fixes fresh off the news that Kim Kardashian is helping to fix Twitter.
– We talk about why people make their Instagram feeds private.
– And we weigh in on the Taylor Swift vs. Nicki Minaj beef.
+ Green Light
Knox: Mr. Robot. He got passionate as to why.
Jamie: Buzzfeed’s Whine About It, the awful, lazy, intellectually disgusting rip-off of the more robust and intellectually competent Drunk History. But, sure, ok Jamie.
+ Red Lights
Knox: Himself for not realizing Tilda Swinton was in Trainwreck.
Jamie: Donald Trump because reasons and because telephone polling.