At our Popcast Live! shows, we include a segment where those in attendance submit an opinion they think may be irrational. In 200+ episodes, we’ve both had a lot of opinions. We need your help in determining whether those opinions can live or die. Choose one opinion of ours from the list below and leave a voicemail telling us why it can live or die.
Knox’s Questionable Opinions
- Colin Farrell is better than Matt Damon.
- The best Little Debbie is the Starcrunch.
- Coach Eric Taylor has a gambling problem.
- Dakota Johnson > Anna Kendrick
- Donald Duck is the best member of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Jamie’s Questionable Opinions
- Bar soap is gross.
- Tom Hanks is overrated.
- Gingers are evil.
- Drew Barrymore is a better actor than George Clooney.
- Cold shoulder shirts and dresses are dumb.
To leave a voicemail, all you need is an Internet connection and microphone (headphone mics work too). Speakpipe.com, the web service we use to capture your message, does all the hard work.
Please remember that by submitting a voicemail, you’re allowing The Popcast to share it publicly on the podcast or social media.
Make sure to include your first name in the voicemail. You’ve got up to 60 seconds, so make it count. Also, you can leave more than one voicemail, but only address one opinion per recording.