We’ve recorded 220+ episodes and these not only have the most listens, but they continue to be downloaded almost every day. This is a great place to start if you’re new to The Popcast or you’re working backwards through our archives.
- 214: Pregnancy and Babies in Pop Culture
- 166: The Confessional Episode
- 199: Pop Culture Redundancies
- 184: Celebrity Transformations
- 181: Misunderstood and Misheard Song Lyrics
- 202: The NOs of Weddings
- 188: Pop Culture Personality Types
- 204: Twins of Pop Culture
- 177: Predictions for 2017
- 146: Book to Movie Adaptations
- Urban Dictionary 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
- The NOs of Social Media | Birthdays | Christmas | Christmas Music | Summer | Halloween | Thanksgiving | Love | Easter
If you’re new to podcasting, here’s the 411:
A podcast is like a radio show that comes to your ears via the internet. The Popcast isn’t live, so you can listen while you’re driving, while you’re working out, or while you’re “watching” your children. Any time is the right time. Plus, podcasts are free.
You can listen two ways:
1. Stream through our website. Click the play button on any episode post to listen.
2. Download episodes to your phone, tablet, or computer. For iPhones and iPads, many folks use the free Podcasts app that is already on your device. Open the app, search for “The Popcast Knox Jamie,” and hit subscribe.
For Android phones and tablets, consider using the Stitcher app. In Stitcher, search for “The Popcast Knox Jamie” and click the plus sign (+) to add it to your Favorites List. Now go to the Favorites List. Tell it to download new episodes by clicking the gear in the upper right corner.
Other Podcast Apps People Love
- Downcast (iOS)
- Overcast (iOS) *we both use this app and love it!
- Podcast Addict (Android)
- Beyond Pod (Android)
Some of Our Favorite Podcasts