In this episode, we review our 2018 pop culture predictions to see what we nailed and how we failed. Then, we make our pop culture predictions for 2019.
- The Bachelor returns on January 7, and we recap each episode for Friends of the Show. And for the month of January, Patreon supporters can listen to our past Cinema Sidepieces: Home Alone, Titanic, Twilight, Mean Girls.
- Most Likely to Divorce
- Most Likely to Get Pregnant
- Trend That Will Die
- Trend That Will Catch On
- Something Shocking That Will Happen
- Most Likely to Do Something Racist
- Most Likely to Wreck a Home
- Most Likely to Have an Unfortunate Mugshot
- Most Likely to Become a Star
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to this week’s The More You Know news segment. Become a partner.
- Box Office Update
- Jordan Peele unveils “Us”
- Chris Brown’s Pet Monkey
- Babysitter’s Affair with Kids’ Father
- Kevin Spacey’s Weird Video
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Got Married
- Colton’s Twitter Account
- Stamps.com: To get a 4-week trial plus postage and a digital scale, go to Stamps.com and use promo code POPCAST.
Subscribe to our Weekly newsletter: http://www.knoxandjamie.com/newsletter