Welcome to the final episode of season 3 of The Bible Binge.
We asked the questions:
- What if there was a podcast that used pop culture literacy to enhance your biblical literacy?
- What if you could listen to a recap of the Bible like a recap of your favorite TV show?
We’re wrapping up Season 3 which focuses on David. In this episode, we discuss more of his kids who are fighting for his throne, despite him still being alive. Parenting is still hard.
Our resident Bible scholar Erin Moon offers a gentle rebuke at the end of every episode. Erin is a Bible study editor and COO of The Popcast Media Group from Birmingham. Find her on Instagram.
- Bravely Tees: A family business based in Colorado helping you dress your little ones in unique designs with faith-inspired messages. To get your own Bravely Tee, visit bravelytees.com and use the code BIBLEBINGE for 10% off your order.
- When Grace Walks In by Stacey Thacker. For more information or to order the book, visit girlfriendsguidetothebible.com.
- Belay: Belay provides opportunities for talented, proven professionals to work from anywhere. Visit belaysolutions.com/biblebinge to apply to be an executive assistant or bookkeeper.
- Non-Fiction Coffee: Non-Fiction Coffee goes beyond your morning brew to make an impact from farm to cup. Visit nonfiction.coffee/biblebinge and add coffee to your cart and you’ll get 10% off your entire order.
Check out our other podcast: The Popcast with Knox and Jamie. It’s a weekly show about pop culture where we educate on the things that entertain, but don’t matter. Here is our suggested Popcast starter playlist.
Subscribe to our Weekly newsletter: http://www.knoxandjamie.com/newsletter