In this episode, we explain all things Denzel Washington. We cover everything from how he won a make up Oscar, why he’s not a paparazzi target, and how there would be no Black Panther without Denzel Washington. Listen to find why The Popcast holds itself to the Denzel standard.
- They’re coming back! Sign up for our newsletter, The Green Light Digest here.
- IMDb: Denzel Washington
- Coming soon: The Little Things (trailer), Macbeth
- IMDb: John David Washington
- Notable early work of Denzel: St. Elsewhere, Glory, Crimson Tide. Bonus: The Taking of Pelham 123 (Erin’s favorite Denzel film)
- Denzel and Pauletta have been married 37 years
- Cousin Balki doesn’t like Denzel (and a lot of other people, apparently)
- “There is no Black Panther without Denzel Washington…” -Chadwick Boseman speech
- Become a BFOTS on Patreon so you can have access to Cinema Sidepiece: Pelican Brief and Cinema Sidepiece: Remember the Titans
- The Cinamusts of Denzel Washington:
THE BACHELOR EPISODE RECAPS
We recap each episode of The Bachelor for our Friends and Best Friends of the Show on Patreon. Support at either tier gets you our weekly recaps dropped into your podcast app every Tuesday. Go to www.knoxandjamie.com/patreon to support the show. And thank you!
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to this week’s The More You Know news segment. Become a partner.
On this week’s The More You Know we discuss:
- Clare and Dale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler (and someone named Madison LaCroy)
- Larry King
- Godzilla vs. Kong trailer
- Best Fiends: Download Best Fiends FREE today on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Sweaty Betty: Enjoy 20% off your order with promo code POP at sweatybetty.com/pop.
- Thirdlove: Go to thirdlove.com/pop now to find your perfect-fitting bra and get 20% off your first purchase!
- Feetures: Try the #1 running sock in America. Get $10 off your first pair at feetures.com /pop.
Subscribe to our Newsletter: http://www.knoxandjamie.com/newsletter