Welcome to the fourth episode of season 3 of The Bible Binge.
We asked the questions:
- What if there was a podcast that used pop culture literacy to enhance your biblical literacy?
- What if you could listen to a recap of the Bible like a recap of your favorite TV show?
We’re continuing Season 3 which focuses on David. In this episode, we discuss the back and forth between King Saul trying and failing to kill David and David not killing Saul when he can easily take him out.
Our resident Bible scholar Erin Moon offers a gentle rebuke at the end of every episode. Erin is a Bible study editor and COO of The Popcast Media Group from Birmingham. Find her on Instagram.
- Trace The Themes: To get access to a free and amazing six week Bible study based on the NIV Biblical Theology Study Bible, go to TracetheThemes.com.
- Belay: Belay provides opportunities for talented, proven professionals to work from anywhere. Visit belaysolutions.com/biblebinge to apply to be an executive assistant or bookkeeper.
- Fab Fit Fun: A seasonal box with full-size beauty, fitness, and lifestyle products. Check out www.fabfitfun.com and use the code “BIBLE” so you can save $10 off your first box.
- The Wondering Years: Knox’s new book releases November 13. Visit thewonderingyearsbook.com to read the first chapter for free.
Check out our other podcast: The Popcast with Knox and Jamie. It’s a weekly show about pop culture where we educate on the things that entertain, but don’t matter. Here is our suggested Popcast starter playlist.
Subscribe to our Weekly newsletter: http://www.knoxandjamie.com/newsletter