In this episode, we review our 2017 pop culture predictions to see what we nailed (Beyonce) and how we failed (Emily Blunt and John Krasinski). Then, we take a risk and declare our pop culture predictions for 2018.
- 2017 Pop Culture Predictions: www.knoxandjamie.com/175
- Most Likely to Divorce
- Most Likely to Get Pregnant
- Trends That Will Die
- Trends That Will Catch On
- Something Shocking
- The Bubble Will Finally Burst On….
- Most Likely to do Something Racist
- Most Likely to Wreck a Home
- Most Likely to Have an Unfortunate Mugshot
- Most Likely to Become a Star
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to this week’s News and Notes segment. Become a partner.
- Golden Globes Recap
THE BACHELOR EPISODE RECAPS
We recap each episode of The Bachelor for our Friends of the Show at Patreon. Support at either Friend level gets you our weekly recaps dropped into your podcast app every Tuesday. Plus, all our supporters have access to our Fantasy League group. www.knoxandjamie.com/bachelor2018
Subscribe to our Weekly newsletter: http://www.knoxandjamie.com/newsletter