In our fifth Popcast Interview, we welcome Jessica Turner.
She’s also an award-winning marketing professional that has worked with the Indexer team and mother to three. Most importantly, she’s never seen Star Wars.
Topics We Discussed:
- Wisconsin Inventions
- Wall Street Journal’s The Case for Kanye
- Jay-Z’s Takeover
- Anne of Green Gables book and film
- Rolling Stone’s How America Made Donald Trump Unstoppable
- The Kitchen House and Glory Over Everything by Kathleen Grissom
- The Nightingale, Firefly Lane, and Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
- Tasty Videos on Facebook
- Jessica’s Swimsuit Post
- Read Jessica’s writing at The Mom Creative.
- Buy her books: The Fringe Hours and My Fringe Hours
- Connect with Jessica on Facebook and Instagram and Twitter and Pinterest.
Subscribe to The Popcast Weekly newsletter: http://www.knoxandjamie.com/newsletter