In this episode, we break down different types of apologies and the art that goes into apologizing well. In a moment when mistakes and apologies are converging, we reveal just how bad some people are at saying “I’m sorry”.
- Thank you for supporting Knox’s new book, All Things Reconsidered!
- Lea Michele
- Saved By The Bell
- Tiger Woods
- Wells Fargo
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell
- The Lead podcast episode
- “What if I was George Floyd” video
- Crossfit CEO apology
- Alexis Ohanian
- Drew Brees
TIGER KING EPISODE RECAPS
We recap each episode of Tiger King for our Friends of the Show at Patreon. Support at either Friend level gets you our weekly recaps dropped into your podcast app every Tuesday. Go to www.knoxandjamie.com/patreon to support the show. And thank you!
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to this week’s The More You Know news segment. Become a partner.
The More You Know
- Bachelor Clip Show
- Rachel Lindsay threatening to cut ties.
- Catherine Lowe recalls being a diversity inclusion
- JK Rowling
- Are Stars Just like Us?
- Heather Morris’s interpretative dance tribute to George Floyd
- Adam Sandler vs. Drew Barrymore vs. Jennifer Aniston
- Care/of: To save 50% off your first Care/of order, visit TakeCareOf.com/pop50 and enter code POP50 at checkout.
- Stamps.com: Popcast listeners can get a special offer that includes a 4-week trial PLUS free postage and a digital scale without any long-term commitment by going to Stamps.com, clicking on the Microphone at the top of the homepage and typing in POPCAST.
Subscribe to our newsletter: http://www.knoxandjamie.com/newsletter