In this episode, we discuss overrated books. We asked the question and our listeners provided the answers. What are some overrated books? What makes a book qualify for that description? Tune in as we discuss it all!
- The Bachelorette Recap on Patreon
- Moby Dick
- Kurt Vonnegut
- Eat Pray Love
- Big Magic
- Song of Solomon
- Daisy Jones and The Six
- Where the Crawdads Sing
- Station Eleven
- Joshua Harris’ I Survived I Kissed Dating Goodbye documentary
- Youth Pastor Spoils Avengers: Endgame
- Book of the Month Club
- Shelf Subscription via The Bookshelf
- What Should I Read Next podcast: Jamie | Knox
- One Great Book podcast
- The River by Peter Heller
- Maybe You Should Talk To Someone by Laurie Gottlieb
- Anne Bogel’s Summer Reading Guide (available on 5/16)
THE BACHELORETTE EPISODE RECAPS
We’ll be recapping each episode of The Bachelorette for our Friends of the Show at Patreon. Support at either Friend level gets you our weekly recaps dropped into your podcast app every Tuesday. Go to www.knoxandjamie.com/patreon to support the show. And thank you!
- Jamie – Books: One Day in December | I Miss You When I Blink | Tools of Titans
- Knox – Books: Friday Black | Small Fry | Finding God in the Waves
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to this week’s The More You Know news segment. Become a partner.
THE MORE YOU KNOW
- Open Fit: For a free 30-day trial membership including the new 14-day results plan, text POPCAST to 303030.
- LegacyBox: Visit Legacybox.com/POP and save 40%.
- FabFitfun: To get $10 off your first FabFitFun box, go to fabfitfun.com and use code POPCAST.
Subscribe to our newsletter: http://www.knoxandjamie.com/newsletter