Welcome to the second episode of season 3 of The Bible Binge.
We asked the questions:
- What if there was a podcast that used pop culture literacy to enhance your biblical literacy?
- What if you could listen to a recap of the Bible like a recap of your favorite TV show?
We’re continuing Season 3 which focuses on David. In this episode, we discuss the wandering eyes of King David to Bathsheba on the roof next door and how everything went south from there.
Our resident Bible scholar Erin Moon offers a gentle rebuke at the end of every episode. Erin is a Bible study editor and COO of The Popcast Media Group from Birmingham. Find her on Instagram.
- Non-Fiction Coffee: Non-Fiction Coffee goes beyond your morning brew to make an impact from farm to cup. Visit nonfiction.coffee/biblebinge and add coffee to your cart and you’ll get 10% off your entire order.
- Belay: Belay provides opportunities for talented, proven professionals to work from anywhere. Visit belaysolutions.com/biblebinge to apply to be an executive assistant or bookkeeper.
- Fab Fit Fun: A seasonal box with full-size beauty, fitness, and lifestyle products. Check out www.fabfitfun.com and use the code “BIBLE” so you can save $10 off your first box.
- Seeing Green by Tilly Dillehay, a new book about removing envy from your life and seeing God’s glory. For more information or to order Seeing Green, visit www.seeinggreenbook.com.
Check out our other podcast: The Popcast with Knox and Jamie. It’s a weekly show about pop culture where we educate on the things that entertain, but don’t matter. Here is our suggested Popcast starter playlist.
Subscribe to our Weekly newsletter: http://www.knoxandjamie.com/newsletter