Welcome to a quick preview of season 3 of The Bible Binge.
We asked the questions:
- What if there was a podcast that used pop culture literacy to enhance your biblical literacy?
- What if you could listen to a recap of the Bible like a recap of your favorite TV show?
Season 3 launches next Sunday, August 26 with 6 episodes every other week and a bonus episode at the end of the season.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thebiblebinge/BB_Season_three_preview.mp3″ title=”The Bible Binge: Season 3 Preview” artist=”The Popcast Media Group” social_gplus=”false” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” twitter_username=”popcastpod” ]
- Knox’s new book: The Wondering Years
- The Popcast Live!
- Melanie Shankle
- Sophie Hudson
- Nest Fest with The Nester
- Your God is Too Safe by Mark Buchanan
- Searching for Sunday by Rachel Held Evans
Check out our other podcast: The Popcast with Knox and Jamie. It’s a weekly show about pop culture where we educate on the things that entertain, but don’t matter. Here is our suggested Popcast starter playlist.
Subscribe to our Weekly newsletter: https://knoxandjamie.com/newsletter