We’ve recorded almost 400 episodes and these not only have the most listens, but they continue to be downloaded almost every day. This is a great place to start if you’re new to The Popcast or you’re working backwards through our archives.
- 288: The Enneagram
- 358: Hamilton Deep Dive
- 342: The NOs of Sickness
- 334: True Crime in Pop Culture
- 285: The NOs of Marriage
- 361: Taylor Swift Explained
- 245: The NOs of Motherhood
- 249: Pop Culture Conspiracy Theories
- 332: 2020 Pop Culture Predictions
- Urban Dictionary 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12| 13 | 14 | 15
- More NOs of Dating | Social Media | Birthdays | Christmas | Christmas Music | Summer | Halloween | Thanksgiving | Love | Easter | Weddings
- The Bible Binge
If you’re new to podcasting, here’s the 411:
A podcast is like a radio show that comes to your ears via the internet. The Popcast isn’t live, so you can listen while you’re driving, while you’re working out, or while you’re “watching” your children. Any time is the right time. Plus, podcasts are free.
You can listen two ways:
1. Stream through our website. Click the play button on any episode post to listen.
2. Download episodes to your phone, tablet, or computer. For iPhones and iPads, many folks use the free Podcasts app that is already on your device. Open the app, search for “The Popcast Knox Jamie,” and hit subscribe.
For Android phones and tablets, consider using the Stitcher app. In Stitcher, search for “The Popcast Knox Jamie” and click the plus sign (+) to add it to your Favorites List. Now go to the Favorites List. Tell it to download new episodes by clicking the gear in the upper right corner.
Other Podcast Apps People Love
- Downcast (iOS)
- Overcast (iOS) *we both use this app and love it!
- Podcast Addict (Android)
- Beyond Pod (Android)
Some of Our Favorite Podcasts