It’s important to be diligent in these difficult times. One way to stay intentional is to recognize who might be an antichrist among us. Which celebrities or brands are on a dark path to leading us astray? We use science and the Bible to identify the most likely candidates.
[smart_track_player url=”https://rss.art19.com/episodes/6ee51242-f3ee-4f5c-a89b-5b4efd75e27d.mp3″ title=”Episode 289: Potential Pop Culture Antichrists” artist=”The Popcast Media Group” social_gplus=”false” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” twitter_username=”popcastpod”]
- The Popcast Live! in Birmingham presented by Non-Fiction Coffee
- 27 Characteristics of the Antichrist
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to this week’s The More You Know news segment. Become a partner.
- How Do We Feel
- Ts and Ps
- Trash Recognize Trash
- What’s The Word?
- Cinema Sidepiece
- Care/of: To save 50% off your first month, visit TakeCareOf.com and use code POP50 at checkout.
- Away: To get $20 off a suitcase, visit awaytravel.com/greenlightand use code GREENLIGHT.
- BioClarity: To get a free Clarifying masque when you purchase a skin care routine, go to BioClarity.com and use code POP at checkout.
- ZipRecruiter: Try ZipRecruiter for free at www.ziprecruiter.com/popcast.
- You can find new episodes of The Popcast, completely ad-free, only on Stitcher Premium. For a free month of Stitcher Premium, go to stitcherpremium.com/wondery and use promo code WONDERY.
Subscribe to our Weekly newsletter: https://knoxandjamie.com/newsletter