In this episode, we discuss the NOs of fall. Armed with our own personal rating scale of nice no, mean no, and tentative yes, we detail exactly what needs to go during this basic autumnal season. We’re coming for you fall fashion. We’re taking you down pumpkin spice with no real pumpkin. It’s on.
[smart_track_player url=”https://rss.art19.com/episodes/f549b7d3-373e-4d68-a9c8-77c1ef914fed.mp3″ title=”Episode 316: The NOs of Fall” artist=”The Popcast Media Group” social_gplus=”false” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” twitter_username=”popcastpod”]
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts! Go to knoxandjamie.com/applepodcasts
- CountryLiving.com Article
- Urban Dictionary: Leaf Peeping
- Foliage Pronunciation
- Daylight Savings Time Explained
- Candy Corn Ingredients
- Killing Eve Costume Ideas
- Join Jamie on Twitter for Emmy Live Tweets
- UGA “Pink Out” Game
- University of Tennessee Homemade T-shirt
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to this week’s The More You Know segment. Become a partner.
The More You Know
- The New SNL Hires and the Problematic Shane Gillis
- Movie Pass
- What is Going on with John Paul Jones from Bachelor in Paradise?
- Demi Lovato and Mike Johnson Update
- Felicity Huffman Goes to the Clink for 14 Days
- Box Office Report
- Game of Thrones Prequel
- Rothy’s: To check out all of the amazing styles available and support the show, go to rothys.com/pop.
- BruMate: Visit brumate.com and add code pop to get 15% off your first order.
- Noom: Visit noom.com/POP to start your trial today.
- OpenFit: Get a special extended 30-day free trial membership to OPENFIT when you text [Popcast] to 303030.
Subscribe to our newsletter: https://knoxandjamie.com/newsletter