In this episode, we discuss spring awakenings, those pop culture characters or celebrities who made us feel the first flutters of love. We share our spring awakenings and listener confessionals.
[smart_track_player url=”https://rss.art19.com/episodes/8524e9cb-4047-4c35-97d1-55d0ad67bcc8.mp3″ title=”Episode 290: Spring Awakenings” artist=”The Popcast Media Group” social_gplus=”false” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” twitter_username=”popcastpod”]
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to this week’s The More You Know news segment. Become a partner.
- How Do We Feel
- Creeper Update
- What’s the Word
- Ts and Ps
- Cinema Sidepiece
- Trailer Park
- OpenFit: Start using OpenFit.com for your journey to a healthier life and use code Popcast when you sign up. For a special extended 30-day free trial membership to OpenFit text Popcast to 303030.
- JoyBird: For 25% off your first order, go to www.joybird.com/POP.
- Warby Parker: To get started with a free home try-on, go to warbyparker.com/pop.
- Robinhood: For a free stock like Apple, Ford, or Sprint to help build your portfolio, go to popcast.robinhood.com.
- You can find new episodes of The Popcast, completely ad-free, only on Stitcher Premium. For a free month of Stitcher Premium, go to stitcherpremium.com/wondery and use promo code WONDERY.
Subscribe to our Weekly newsletter: https://knoxandjamie.com/newsletter