In this The More You Know, we discuss the latest pop culture headlines including the dissolution of J.Lo and A.Rod’s relationship and the mystery of why Hollywood thinks we need a fifth Indiana Jones movie. Plus we so-what who-cares that singer who did a cover version of one of her own albums from 13 years ago.
- Don’t keep your love for us a secret. Declare it with some PMG merch. Today through Friday, shirts are $13 and most other stuff is 35% off.
- On Patreon, we do The More You Know every week as well as our wild Live Ask Us Anything stream (and more!). Join over 7000 people who support the show and have said yes to being a Best Friend Of The Show.
- Time of Death // Callback: We predicted J.Lo and A.Rod would break up in our predictions episode. See also: Page Six reports the breakup | @JLo on Instagram | J.Lo’s InStyle feature | Meta photoshoot | A.Rod buys the Timberwolves | Fact check: Are timberwolves real? | J.Lo’s new movie: Shotgun Wedding | J.Lo has a lot of perfumes. Like a lot a lot.
- Bachelor Nation // Matt James on Bill Simmon’s podcast | Celebrity sightings and gossip: Deux Moi | Rachael Kirkconnell visits Matt James in NYC | Perez Hilton & his net worth| Grace talks to Reality Steve on IG Live | Katie Thurston as The Bachelorette premieres June 7
- What’s the Word // The actress Phoebe Waller-Bridge to star in Indiana Jones 5 (not to be confused with the singer Phoebe Bridgers) | Harrison Ford was born in 1942, you guys | Indiana Jones on IMDb | Phoebe Waller-Bridge on IMDb | Carrie-Anne Moss offered grandma role at age 40 | Fleabag: The Scriptures
- Live From New York // Watch: Saturday Night Live hosted by Carey Mulligan | Carey Mulligan on IMDb | The cutest: Carey Mulligan met her husband Marcus Mumford (frontman of Mumford & Sons) at church camp | Watch Marcus Mumford crash Carey Mulligan’s SNL monologue | Knox’s humor is perfectly illustrated in the sketch What’s Wrong With This Picture | A Black Lady Sketch Show
- How Do We Feel // Watch: The Falcon and The Winter Soldier | Risky click of the day: Sebastian Stan’s thirst trap | Wyatt Russell on IMDb | | Hi, Indi here. Yes, I agree with Knox. John Walker is cartoonish here. | Side note: Turkish Delight recipe
- Red light mentions: Knox on Twitter | Taylor Swift recorded Fearless | American Idol
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to The More You Know news segment every week and our those at our BFOTS level get our rowdy and live Ask Us Anything stream. Become a partner today.
- Jamie: fiction book- Gold Diggers by Sanjena Sathian | nonfiction book- Empire of Pain: The Secret History of the Sackler Dynasty by Patrick Radden Keefe
- Knox: Netflix series- Last Chance U
- Noom: Learn how to get healthy. Sign up for a trial at noom.com/pop.
- BetterHelp: Therapy, made accessible. Get 10% off your first month at betterhelp.com/popcast.
- Function of Beauty: Get personalized hair care for 20% off your first order at FunctionofBeauty.com/pop.
- Beachbody: complete fitness programs for any body type. Text POP to 303030 for a free trial.
Subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter: knoxandjamie.com/newsletter
Shop our Amazon Link: amazon.com/shop/thepopcast