In this episode, we revisit the NOs of dating. We share a couple of our own dates that are best to be forgotten as well as our commentary on listeners’ most cringe-worthy dates.
- We are celebrating because The Popcast now has GIFS! Follow us on Instagram @ThePopcast and share our show in your Instagram Stories for a chance to win goodies from Amazon or Starbucks. Five creative entries will win Amazon gift cards and 15 randomly chosen entries will win Starbucks gift cards. Enter by midnight, this Friday, Feb. 5.
- Knox and Jamie interview Annie Downs on That Sounds Fun
- Previous No’s of Dating: 233 and 337
- Don’t knock this place for spouse dates, okay?
- The Bible Binge- Favored or Forsaken: Christian Colleges
- Did you get this sick reference? If so, you might be from Birmingham.
THE BACHELOR EPISODE RECAPS
We recap each episode of The Bachelor for our Friends and Best Friends of the Show on Patreon. Support at either tier gets you our weekly recaps dropped into your podcast app every Tuesday. Go to www.knoxandjamie.com/patreon to support the show. And thank you!
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to this week’s The More You Know news segment. Become a partner.
On this week’s The More You Know we discuss:
- Jamie – Book: Share Your Stuff by Laura Tremaine, Movie: In and Of Itself (Hulu)
- Knox – Series: Lupin (Netflix)
- Peloton: Get started on your Peloton journey. Go to onepeloton.com to learn more.
- Rothy’s: Check out all the amazing shoes, bags and masks available right now at Rothys.com/pop.
- Noom: Sign up for your trial today at noom.com/pop
- BetterHelp: Betterhelp wants you to start living a happier life today. Visit Betterhelp.com/popcast and get 10% off.
Subscribe to our Newsletter: http://www.knoxandjamie.com/newsletter