In this episode, we talk through celebrities, brands, and companies that need to fix their pickers and make better decisions.
[smart_track_player url=”https://rss.art19.com/episodes/2415de73-25fd-4a09-906c-809fb760675f.mp3″ title=”Episode 281: Fixing Pickers” artist=”The Popcast Media Group” social_gplus=”false” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” twitter_username=”popcastpod”]
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to this week’s The More You Know news segment. Become a partner.
- Box Office Update
- Chris Pratt Engaged
- Tim Tebow Engaged
- The Rock Fake Snowflake Story
- Game of Thrones Final Season
- The Oscars Host Search
THE BACHELOR EPISODE RECAPS
We’ll be recapping each episode of The Bachelor for our Friends of the Show at Patreon. Support at either Friend level gets you our weekly recaps dropped into your podcast app every Tuesday. Go to www.knoxandjamie.com/patreon to support the show. And thank you!
- Care/of: To save 50% off your first month, visit TakeCareOf.com and use code POP50 at checkout.
- BioClarity: To get a free Clarifying masque when you purchase a skin care routine, go to BioClarity.com and use code POP at checkout.
- Kopari: To save $5 off your first order, go to koparibeauty.com/POP.
Subscribe to our Weekly newsletter: https://knoxandjamie.com/newsletter