As we near the close of 2020, we wanted to open up the vault and reflect on the business of The Popcast. We’re answering all your juiciest Qs about goals, operations, finances, staff, advice, side hustles, and more. This time, we’re spilling all the tea.
[smart_track_player url=”https://rss.art19.com/episodes/7baf8a91-0d54-4bec-b95c-bc168dfb9a67.mp3″ title=”Episode 380: The Business of the Popcast 2020″ social_gplus=”false” social_pinterest=”true” social_email=”true” twitter_username=”popcastpod”]
- Follow us on Instagram!
- 311: Business of the Popcast
- Can’t Even: How Millennials Became the Burnout Generation by Anne Helen Petersen
- Emily P Freeman
- Typology Episode with Knox and Jamie
- That Sounds Fun with Annie F Downs Episode
- Knox and Jamie TEDx
THE BACHELORETTE EPISODE RECAPS
We recap each episode of The Bachelorette for our Friends and Best Friends of the Show on Patreon. Support at either tier gets you our weekly recaps dropped into your podcast app every Thursday. Go to www.knoxandjamie.com/patreon to support the show. And thank you!
- Jamie – Television: The Great British Baking Show: Holidays | Movies: Sound of Metal
- Knox – Books: Republic of Lies by Anna Merlan
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to this week’s The More You Know news segment. Become a partner.
The More You Know
- Warner Bros and HBO Max
- Godfather 3 Re-edit
- Dionne Warwick Roasting People
- Jason Bateman and Mullet Wallen
- Storyworth: Get started right away with no shipping required by going to storyworth.com/pop and get $10 off your first purchase!
- Hello Tushy: Get 10% plus free shipping at hellotushy.com/popcast.
- Warby Parker: Try 5 pairs of glasses at home for free at warbyparker.com/pop.
- Brüush: Get 15% off your Brüush when you use promo code POP at bruush.com.
Subscribe to our newsletter: https://knoxandjamie.com/newsletter