- Be sure you’re subscribed to our monthly newsletter Note For The Audio because this week’s theme is trash opinions. SIgn up at KnoxandJamie.com/newsletter
- Spicy: We had 1233 comments / applications for Flavor Town residency
- Flashback: Flavor Town 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
- Book Knox mentioned: The Bomber Mafia by Malcolm Gladwell
- Recon: What is Buc-ee’s?
- Reddit: r/ThickerGatorade (see also: bumper sticker)
- Read: The Fig Newtons origins story
- Join us: The next BFTOS AUA is next Tuesday, July 13
- Alabama pride: Mary Anderson invented the windshield wiper
- Petition: Eliminate the letter C on Change.org
- Risky clicks of the day: female version of freeballing 1, 2
- Upcoming: The Bible Binge is talking about Lazarus this Sunday
- Recon: What is Spikeball?
- Avoid: The Tomorrow War
Love Thy Neighbor
Share The Popcast on your Instagram or Stories with and tag us @ThePopcast using the tag #WhatIPopcast and be entered to win an Amazon gift card. We'll draw 5 random winners to win from those who post between now and Sunday.
Let’s Do Some Lights!
- Books Yearbook (Audiobook) by Seth Rogan
The best Knox and Jamie episode you're missing out on.
Our best friends of the show get weekly The More You Know episodes every Monday dedicated to pop culture news, plus an exclusive invite to our rowdy Ask Us Anything livestreams every month.