In this episode, the subject is teachers. We asked for your teacher confessionals and read every creative writing assignment you submitted. We graded on a curve and chose a few that aced the good, the awkward, and the wicked moments from the classroom.
- Assignment: We have a brand new website and a robust Green Lights section. Check it out and be awed.
- Gold stars: You left over 700 comments when we asked you to submit your best teacher stories!
- Pop quiz: Are you part of The Oregon Trail generation or are you an Elder Millennial?
- Reading list: Knox talks about his obsession with hell in his first book The Wondering Years
- Math class: The Over/Under Achievers
- Extra credit: #BamaRush on TikTok, Morgan Wallen’s mullet, 18 Perm Hairstyles for Men
- Honor roll: special thanks to our contributors @jessi_shipley, @rudyblackburn, @eshults11, @kayla_marcellino, @whatever_is_lovely, @camismith, @meganbecker0, @lindsart, @raleighcheesy, and @elizabethhomme
- Extracurriculars: Debra Winger vs. Madonna, Barbara Streisand vs. the new A Star is Born, Joseph Gorden-Levitt directed Mr. Corman (and cast Debra Winger), White Lotus character preview, risky click of the show —> Steve Zahn’s prosthetic, our featured Amazon purchase is this.
Green Light Us
Support us for zero dollars. Boost our egos and help other cool people find us by leaving a 5-star review on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
The best Knox and Jamie episode you're missing out on.
Our best friends of the show get weekly The More You Know episodes every Monday dedicated to pop culture news, plus an exclusive invite to our rowdy Ask Us Anything livestreams every month.