Pop Culture Redundancies
- Smooch, Marry, Kill @ThePopcast on Instagram #PopcastSMK
- Memory lane: Episode 199: Pop Culture Redundancies
- Relevant link regarding an embarrassment of Chrises: The Chris-America Pageant (episode 196)
- Sliding doors: Will Smith was the first choice to play Neo on The Matrix
- Cute read: Jennifer Lawrence interviews Emma Stone
- Listen to the two best debut albums made by teenagers: Billie Eilish’s When We All Sleep, Where Do We All Go? and Olivia Rodrigo’s Sour
- Dad light: Bizaardvark (Disney+)
- Recent examples of the Twin Films Phenomena: Fyre Fest Netflix doc vs. Fyre Fest Hulu doc | Olympus Has Fallen vs. White House Down
- 1986 Twin Films: Top Gun vs. Iron Eagle | Back to the Future vs. Peggy Sue Got Married | Robocop vs. The Vindicator | The Great Mouse Detective vs. An American Tail
- Egregious redundancies: Mark Wahlberg vs. Matt Damon (but together in The Departed) | Jessica Chastain vs. Isla Fisher vs. Amy Adams vs. Bryce Dallas Howard = “Amyica Dallasher” | Cheez Its and Cheese Nips
- Red light mention: Morning Show season 2 trailer
Love Thy Neighbor
Share The Popcast on your Instagram or Stories with and tag us @ThePopcast using the tag #WhatIPopcast and be entered to win an Amazon gift card. We'll draw 5 random winners to win from those who post between now and Sunday.
Let’s Do Some Lights!
The best Knox and Jamie episode you're missing out on.
Our best friends of the show get weekly The More You Know episodes every Monday dedicated to pop culture news, plus an exclusive invite to our rowdy Ask Us Anything livestreams every month.