Popcast Urban Dictionary
- Home Sweet Home: visit KnoxandJamie.com to see pretty pictures of us, our green lights, and more!
- Flyby mentions: Dan Patrick’s Phil “The Show Killer” | Chelsea Lately | Palmar Grasp Reflex | Knox’s newsletter
- History: Urban Dictionary | our previous Urban Dictionary episodes
- Mark your calendars: The AUA is Oct. 11 (you haven’t missed it)
- UD entries: Hundo-P, Passy Agressy (merch), heavy T’s and P’s, soft launch, doomscrolling, speaking cursive
- Episodes mentioned: 245: The Nos of Motherhood (Don’t Waste It Greg) | 290: Spring Wakenings (Front Bottom Shivers) | 435: 2022 Predictions (Weapons or Fists)
- Snopes: Richard Gere and the gerbil
- Over / Under: Over Under Achievers | Rotten Tomatoes: Lyle, Lyle Crocodile
- Fact check: Brains don’t fully develop until age 25? | Crackle is real and it’s owned by Chicken Soup for the Soul? | Gerbils are the same as guinea pigs?
- Old School: Muff ‘em scene
- Erin owns these all: Theragun, S massage cane, under-desk bike pedal exerciser, over-the-door neck traction
- What is… Chekov’s [gun] vs red herrings vs a MacGuffin
- Armie Hammer: IMDb | conspiracy
- Erin’s a convert: Pickleball
- Beloveds: Drew Barrymore | Zac Efron
- Red light mentions: Tom Hanks wrote a novel | Helen Keller Deniers on TikTok | SNL premiere
Green Light Us
Support us for zero dollars. Boost our egos and help other cool people find us by leaving a 5-star review on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
Let’s Do Some Lights!
The best Knox and Jamie episode you're missing out on.
Our best friends of the show get weekly The More You Know episodes every Monday dedicated to pop culture news, plus an exclusive invite to our rowdy Ask Us Anything livestreams every month.