The Stolen Lunch Money Report
In this episode of The Popcast, we play the ultimate game of Hollywood schoolyard politics with The Stolen Lunch Money Report. Join us as we dish the dirt on who’s been embezzling roles and swindling screen time versus those whose careers were looted.
- Join us: The Popcast Live is coming in September. Tickets go on sale April 12th… unless you’re a BFOTS. BFOTS pre-sale begins April 4. Note for the Audio subscriber and FOTS is April 11. Lots of info here: knoxandjamie.com/live
- John Hamm vs. Jonah Hill
- Tom Hanks vs. Michael Keaton (their age difference is what?)
- Zendaya (see also: Hot and Cold Kids Bop 15 | Replay) vs. FloPugh vs. Hailee Steinfeld (see also: True Grit | she wrote a song about what?)
- Simba > Rocket Racoon
- Well, actually…: that Stitch ride closed
- Speaking of Hanson: It’s been over 25 years since MMMBop.
- More like Dick Van Yikes
- Pedro Pascal (see also: The Mentalist, his big spear, Narcos, Hot Ones) > Oscar Isaac (arm pit sniff)
- John Krasinski (see also: 13 Hours, Some Good News) vs. Zachary Levi (see also: Shazam!)
- Amanda Seyfried vs. Blake Lively (see also: her nose circa The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, first date with Ryan Reynolds)
- Flyby mentions: Winston Duke, Michael B. Jordan, LaKeith Stanfield, Daniel Kaluuya, Brian Tyree Henry, Regé-Jean Page, Stephan James, Donald Glover, Tyler James Williams, Jonathan Majors (woof, indeed), John David Washington, John Boyega, Aldis Hodge vs Jesse Plemons, Glen Powell
- Jennifer Garner (see also: baby food, pretend cooking show, Party Down) vs. Gwyneth Paltrow (see also: Goop) vs. Leslie Mann vs. Kristen Wiig vs. Giada De Laurentiis (see also: Giada and Nicole Kidman on Ellen)
- Bop: Whopper Whopper song
- More fly-by mentions: Chris Pine vs. James Marsden | Lindsay Lohan vs. Emma Stone | Steve Buscemi vs. Willem Dafoe | Domhnall Gleeson vs. Jesse Plemons | Philip Seymour Hoffman vs. John C. Reilly | Bradley Cooper vs. Michael Fassbender | Michael Cera vs. Jesse Eisenberg | The Rock vs. Vin Diesel (see also: Twin Diesel)
- Red light mentions: 21 Jumpstreet and Kanyei | Jim Toth | STD State | Olivia Wilde’s money woes | Harry Styles + Emily Ratatouille
Green Light Us
Support us for zero dollars. Boost our egos and help other cool people find us by leaving a 5-star review on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
Let’s Do Some Lights!
- Books I Have Some Questions For You by Rebecca Makkai
- Books How I’ll Kill You by Ren DeStefano
The best Knox and Jamie episode you're missing out on.
Our best friends of the show get weekly The More You Know episodes every Monday dedicated to pop culture news, plus an exclusive invite to our rowdy Ask Us Anything livestreams every month.