Ghosts in Pop Culture
- ALERT! It’s the last week to order our new, limited edition merch. KnoxandJamie.com/shop
- Mentions: Star Wars plot holes | Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip | Amanda Peet IMDb | Sarah Paulson Instagram | The Problem with Smurfette via The Atlantic | Suzi and her Pesto | GoT S8 | Rolling Stone’s The 100 Greatest TV Shows of All Time | George R.R. Martin says be patient | lyrics: Give It Away by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas, Bang Bang by Jessie J and Ariana Grade and Nicki Minaj (fact check: Is Bang Bang sauce the same as Yum Yum?), Stars are Blind by Paris Hilton | Idris Elba won’t be playing James Bond | What’s up with the Broccoli family? | The ghosts in A Christmas Carol | What does the Grim Reaper do? | The Pac-Mac ghosts have different personalities?! | book: Scary Stories to Tell in The Dark by Alvin Schwartz | movie: Arachnophobia | Flying Dutchman (not: this one, So… which countries are Dutch?) | Barbossa | Smoke monster explained (see 438: Pilot Program- Lost) | film: Ghost | yikes: Moaning Myrtle | The Legend of Sleepy Hallow is different than The Headless Horseman?! | Boo Berry cereals
- NEW! POPCAST POP QUIZ: knoxandjamie.com/ghostquiz
- Red light mentions: free time flex, Dollaritas, John Stamos memoir
Green Light Us
Support us for zero dollars. Boost our egos and help other cool people find us by leaving a 5-star review on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
Let’s Do Some Lights!
- Books MCU: The Reign of Marvel Studios by Joanna Robinson
- Movies Killers of the Flower Moon
The best Knox and Jamie episode you're missing out on.
Our best friends of the show get weekly The More You Know episodes every Monday dedicated to pop culture news, plus an exclusive invite to our rowdy Ask Us Anything livestreams every month.