- The Bachelor returns on January 7, and we recap each episode for Friends of the Show. And for the month of January, Patreon supporters can listen to our past Cinema Sidepieces: Home Alone, Titanic, Twilight, Mean Girls.
- Most Likely to Divorce
- Most Likely to Get Pregnant
- Trend That Will Die
- Trend That Will Catch On
- Something Shocking That Will Happen
- Most Likely to Do Something Racist
- Most Likely to Wreck a Home
- Most Likely to Have an Unfortunate Mugshot
- Most Likely to Become a Star
Sign up to download our free Bachelorette Companion. Inside you'll find a printable guy guide, an invite to our Bach Bracket (with weekly prizes!), recipes for a Bachelorette premiere party (or a group date), an episode bingo card, and printable audience participation signs. Wow. Do you see how much we love you?
The best Knox and Jamie episode you're missing out on.
Our best friends of the show get weekly The More You Know episodes every Monday dedicated to pop culture news, plus an exclusive invite to our rowdy Ask Us Anything livestreams every month. This week we did our uncensored, live Ask Us Anything with over 1000 BFOTS. It got wild, per usual.