In this episode, we review the things our listeners have confessed to doing in their spare time. Is it time to reconsider your hobby? Plus we wonder if you parlay your pastime into a payday, does that suck all the fun out of it?
- We are relaunching our newsletter! Sign up for Note for the Audio at KnoxandJamie.com/newsletter.
- Listen: We interviewed Annie F. Downs on her podcast (and it was, in fact, fun)
- Briefly mentioned: Can’t Even: How Millennials Became the Burnout Generation by Anne Helen Petersen
- A podcast about competitive wagering: The Over/Under Achievers
- Matthew McConaughey’s memoir: Greenlights
- Relevant tip: How to make your Venmo private
- Follow: Rasheed Philips of American Barbeque Showdown
- Sad Knox: listen to the outtakes from this week’s The More You Know on Patreon
- Risky Click of the Day: The Studying Hours by Sara Ney
- Connect us: who knows Mindy Kaling and / or Jake Johnson IRL? Or teenage Kevin Pearson for our listener Holly?
- Cred flex: Jenna von Oÿ once DM’ed us.
THE BACHELOR EPISODE RECAPS
We recap each episode of The Bachelor for our Friends and Best Friends of the Show on Patreon. Support at either tier gets you our weekly recaps dropped into your podcast app every Tuesday. Go to www.knoxandjamie.com/patreon to support the show. And thank you!
Our Patreon supporters can get full access to this week’s The More You Know news segment. Become a partner.
On this week’s The More You Know we discuss:
- Jamie – Documentary: Billie Eilish: The World’s a Little Blurry (Apple TV), Film: Minari
- Knox – Dadlight: The Sleepover (Netflix), Series: Love Life (HBO Max)
- Tushy: Get 10% plus free shipping at hellotushy.com/popcast.
- Function of Beauty: Get personalized hair care for 20% your first order at FunctionofBeauty.com/pop.
- Third Love: Find your perfect fitting bra and get 20% off your first order at ThirdLove.com/pop.
- Peloton: Get started on your Peloton journey. Go to onepeloton.com to learn more.
Subscribe to our Newsletter: https://knoxandjamie.com/newsletter