‹ Back to the Archive
The More You Know
In this episode of The More You Know, we vote to pass or smash on a slew of recent releases including WeCrashed, Moon Knight, and Halo, we address Chris Pine’s new beard, and we snake draft our least favorite Bachelors. Plus Erin of Grievances returns.
- Be in the room when it happens: Popcast Live tickets are still available
- Tomorrow: Join us on Patreon for our monthly Ask Us Anything
- Driveby headlines: Elon Musk challenges Putin to a fistfight for Ukraine | Tom Brady unretired
- Pass or Smash: WeCrashed (see also: Jared Leto and Anne Hathaway on the SXSW red carpet)| Pachinko | Atlanta | Minx | The Girl From Plainville (sad deep dive: it’s based on this horrific crime) | Sanditon | Moon Knight (it’s real: The Card Counter | left turn: Chris Pine’s new beard) | Halo (mentioned: The Witcher | FloPugh will be in Dune 2)
- Bachelor Snakedraft rabbit trails: a Bachelor killed a farmer on a tractor (did I really just type this sentence?) | Angels actually
- Box Office Report: The Batman | Uncharted | BTS Permission to Dance on Stage – Seoul: Live Viewing | Turning Red (bookmark: Common Sense Media)
- Trailer Park: Obi-Wan Kenobi | The Bubble | Bridgerton
- Red light mentions: Kim Kardashian’s advice for women in business | Jane Campion’s big yikes | Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty
Green Light Us
Support us for zero dollars. Boost our egos and help other cool people find us by leaving a 5-star review on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
Let’s Do Some Lights!
- Television Our Flag Means Death
- Books Tell Me Everything: The Story of a Private Investigation by Erika Krouse
The best Knox and Jamie episode you're missing out on.
Our best friends of the show get weekly The More You Know episodes every Monday dedicated to pop culture news, plus an exclusive invite to our rowdy Ask Us Anything livestreams every month.