Queens Snake Draft
- Put me in coach: Check out the Over Under Achievers where Knox, Jason Waterfalls, and Andre 3 Stacks break down the latest in sports and pop culture through the prism of their newfound gambling interests.
- Breaking news: Queen Elizabeth III died
- Welcome: our guest snake drafters today are Erin Moon and Terrance Jackson
- Royal Wiki: Charles III (see OG Charles and Charles II)
- Animals of the court: Bees | Corgis
- Memory lane: Queen bowed at Diana’s casket
- Reminder: here’s how snake drafts work
- Mentions: Clarisse Renaldi | Michelle Obama (official national portraits) | Queen of Hearts (see also: Juice Newton song, Red Queen) | Dairy Queen | Jadis (Food shoutouts: Turkish Delight, the very best apple pie recipe on earth, Jeni’s Gooey Butter Cake, Mississippi Mud Trifle, Cheesecake Factory – any!, Freddy’s shoestring fries) | Dancing Queen (ABBA members) | Queen Susan | Aretha Franklin (see also: that! hat!) | McGonagall (sort yourself) | Queen of Sheba | Daenerys Targaryen (see also: Game of Thrones Season 8 Redux) | queen in chess (Jamie prefers Two Dots and Cooking City) | Queensland, Australia | drag queens: RuPaul, Trixie Mattel, Katya Zamolodchikova, Bob the Drag Queen | Elsa (source material) | Queen Romonda (must see: Black Panther 2 trailer) | Queen Amidala
- Red light mentions: King of England (Gross: This meanie wouldn’t shake Meghan Markle’s hand | Recipe: Toad in the Hole) | Boo: The Patio Theater
Green Light Us
Support us for zero dollars. Boost our egos and help other cool people find us by leaving a 5-star review on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
Let’s Do Some Lights!
The best Knox and Jamie episode you're missing out on.
Our best friends of the show get weekly The More You Know episodes every Monday dedicated to pop culture news, plus an exclusive invite to our rowdy Ask Us Anything livestreams every month.