‹ Back to the Archive
The Nos of Fall
- Join us on Patreon for Saucy Puds, our Great British Baking Show recaps during our weekly pop culture news episodes called The More You Know. Become a BFOTS at knoxandjamie.com/patreon
- Smitten: The Bookshelf in Thomasville GA. Jamie just ordered this headless bird candle holder.
- Football talk: Over Under Achievers
- Jamie’s halloween costume: follow JamieBGolden on Instagram
- Adjace: Jesusween, Thanksgiving
- Flyby mentions: kid who loves corn, pumpkin spice ingredients,
- Fact check: people who are born in the fall live longer, heart attacks more likely after Daylight Savings Time, candy corn coating is made of bugs, pumpkins were first called “gross melons”, we only love pumpkins for nostalgia, leaf lice is real, snakes like leaves., three hours of football = 11 minutes of action
- Google: soccer coaches vs. football players, Marco Rose vs. Josh Heupel, bonus content
- Red light mentions: Serial and Adnan Syed is released from jail, royal corgis, pen not having ink
- Donate: Innocence Project
Green Light Us
Support us for zero dollars. Boost our egos and help other cool people find us by leaving a 5-star review on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
Let’s Do Some Lights!
- Television Welcome to Wrexham
- Movies The Woman King
- Movies The U.S. and the Holocaust
The best Knox and Jamie episode you're missing out on.
Our best friends of the show get weekly The More You Know episodes every Monday dedicated to pop culture news, plus an exclusive invite to our rowdy Ask Us Anything livestreams every month.